Sunday, December 4, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear Future College Roomate:
My name is Sylvia Plath and I'm 19 years old. I am from Chula Vista, CA and it has always been my dream to become a Bruin and now here we are, I have been assigned to you as a roomate so I thought I would share somethings about myself. I come from a mexican heritage with lots of family and friends. I have a boyfriend who I've been steady with for two years now. What I'm majoring at the moment is to become a nurse practitioner and I hope to achieve. I'm a very reserved girl who doesn't like to cause problems but I will tell you if your doing something I dont quite like, apart from that you have nothing to worry about because I'm someone easy to get along with. Well i hope to see you really soon in our dorm.
Sincerely,
Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment